Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bennett Updates

So this has been a busy fall here in the Bennett house...

Tonio has football, school and homework which keeps us busy all week and on the weekends. He hasn't been able to go to Scouts since August but after football he will go back, and he is really excited to be able to hang out with his friends after school again.

Izzy hasn't had a binky for 3 days. Next is potty training, we have been working on this a little bit but to many changes at one time makes me crazy, after potty training we work at getting her in her own bed. Maybe we should put her in her bed before potty training that way we don't have accidents in our bed.

Jamie has just been working, helping out with Tonio's football team, and watching high school football on Friday nights.

I have just been being a mommy, and with Jamie gone on Friday nights my mom and I have been having our Friday night dinners so that has been fun.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Izzy is becoming such a big girl.

Nana said...

I just caught up on all of your posts. Izzy in those glasses is a hoot. Einstien. The football and Gardner Village, all very cute.

Nicole said...

Wow, you really start to know your age when you read an old friend's blog and realize we're all grown up! Gone is the girl I used to cut gym class with in 10th grade! You have a beautiful family Aisha.
:) Nicole Kimball