Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome Baby Boy Florez!
My brother and his wife welcomed their third baby, first boy this afternoon.
Elway Trymer Gregory Florez
6 lbs. 14 oz. 19 inches.




He was just looking right up at Heather.


He has long black hair.

He sucks his thumb.

He is just plain cute!
Today was a bitter-sweet day for me, thanks Jamie for just holding me an letting me feel happiness and sadness. I can't tell you all how wonderful my husband is!

3 comments:

Nana said...

He is so sweet!!!!!

Tara Bennett said...

I like the name Elway -- and he's so cute! I love all his hair!!!

I'm glad you have a good hubby too. you deserve it. Sometimes we just need our men to be there for us.

You are a very strong person. I'm glad you were able to be there and feel the happiness, rather than let the sadness take over. Little Elway is lucky to have you for an aunt!

{{HUGS}}

The Pachuilo Family said...

I feel like I know your brother because every time I turn on the Xbox I see BroncosFan online. Congrads!!