Wednesday, September 15, 2010

KIDS

This may look like a happy joyful picture of Tonio and Izzy reading, bonding, and just a enjoying a great book. But things aren't always what they seem... Tonio and I were working on his homework and he and Izzy were arguing about everything. You would think what does a 10 year and a 3 year old have to argue about well, just about EVERYTHING, they argue all the time!

Well, today they were arguing about who found the book first, then Tonio felt he needed to inform Izzy she didn't know how to read, and there was crying, and yelling. That's when I stepped in. I made them sit in the chair TOGETHER and because as Tonio so kindly pointed out that Izzy didn't know how to read, he was to read to her until it was time for football practice.


I was so pleased when I went in to check on them and this is what I found.

2 comments:

Gangwer said...

That is too cute!! Don't you love it but hate it at the same time when you are so mad at your kids then they go and do cute stuff so you just can't be mad anymore.

Nana said...

AAAHH HAAA!!! Good idea.