Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY!

Happy Birthday to my dear sweet Isabella!
I can't believe Izzy is turning 3 today! She is so dang beautiful, sweet and I love her so much! This year has been a BIG year for her, she got her first bee sting (then was stung several more times), she had her first (and hopefully last) lice attack, she was potty trained, got off her binkie (or as I like to call it-baby crack), spent her first night away from her bed and house (and now she wants to sleep at my dad's every weekend), and she has just grown into a little girl.
Here are just some of my favorite pics of the past year!

Her favorite color is PINK!

She loves make-up! She got a lot of lip gloss this Christmas and she will put some on and then wipe it off so she can put more on (told her she can only put on a little or she will get a tummy ache). If anyone around her is putting on make-up she needs some too! I have a great pic from our New Years party at my brothers house of the make-up my niece did on her I will try to figure out how to upload from my phone.

She loves to have her hair fixed by Taylor, she told Tay i hurt her hair when I fix it.


She has brought so much joy to our family, she is truly the baby and we all (even Tonio) treat her as such!
Izzy, I hope the next year will be as exciting and fun as the last, Daddy and I are so happy to be your parents and you truly are our special girl!

3 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Love that girl, love the pix, love the layout! x's and o's from chlo-chlo. :O)

The Pachuilo Family said...

Happy Birthday Izzy!

Kallie Tara said...

Oh I miss her already!!! I'm definately going to have to come and see you guys this weekend!!!