Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Tonio!

I missed Tonio's b-day because, I don't remember why but blogging takes me a long time and it's hard to do with kids running around all the time, excuses, excuses... Anyway, Tonio turned 9 on August 19. I cannot believe he is getting so old! These are just a few highlights about our sweet boy.
He loves hanging out with Calvin, they are like best friends!

He loves all things Star Wars!

He loves telling stories. Now that the little cousins and Izzy will sit still for a little while he likes to sit and tell them stories, that is when the older boys aren't around.


He just started to play football and he really likes it! His first game was today, well yesterday now and he did very well! He had a good play where he tackled the kid running with the ball and helped to cause a fumble! I don't know what position he plays and I don't know really to may football terms and Jamie is asleep so sorry I can't be more accurate!

He loves to read, draw, play video games, skateboard, ride his scooter, bike, and rollerblading! All of which I don't have pics of! I am such a bad picture taker, I always forget my camera! He loves his little sister, I don't want to go back and add that pic!
He is such a great kid, he keeps us laughing! We sure do love him!
HAPPY late BIRTHDAY TONIO!



2 comments:

Nana said...

Love the pictures Tonio or Anthony is growing up so fast I can't believe it.

He is a sweetheart!!

Ben & Raena said...

Hey guys I found your blog on facebook! You will have to add us!
http://esspencers.blogspot.com/

Your kids are getting soooo big!