Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tonio

Well I can't publish all these post of Izzy without sharing some pics of Tonio as well.
These pics are from a few weeks ago when it snowed really bad. My dad made Tonio a snow boarding hill in his backyard. Tonio got this snowboard from Taylor a few Christmas' ago and he really loves to snowboard. Anyway, he isn't snowboarding in these pics but I just wanted to share that info for no reason other then I thought he was snowboarding until I looked at the pics and realized he was sledding and I didn't want to start over, and now I have gone on and on about this and it would have been faster to just start over.
Never the less, Tonio LOVES this hill and my dad says he will play out there for hours! And anyone who know Tonio knows anything that will entertain him for hours is really wonderful!


Something Tonio has taught me is if you fall just get up and try again! Tonio NEVER lets anything get him down! He will keep trying and trying!

My dad is moving out of his house in two weeks and I am very sad about this move because this is the house I brought Tonio home from the hospital to. And Tonio and I had a lot of really good memories there. And this is where mine and Jamie's love blossomed! And Tonio has a lot of really good friends in the circle, and most he has known his whole life.

2 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

I loved the nonsensical rambling. That's so my style! Tonio's sledding pix are fab. I would be sad about your dad leaving the house too, but there are new memories to be made!

Nana said...

I'm so glad to see the new pics. Tonio is cute outside. It is kind of sad that your dad is moving. Just think "New Beginings" Love Iz on the potty.