Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Best Papa EVER!


So we have been having a crazy couple weeks around here. I have been working extra hours at work and this week Izzy has been sick. My dad has been spending a lot of time here watching the Izzy, picking Tonio up from school, and sticking around in the evenings while Jamie is at work or basketball. Today was a really bad day, Izzy was up all night and I got up at 4:00 AM (yes you read that right 4:00 AM) and worked 9 and a half hours! Dad was here watching Izzy and I told him I would pick up Tonio after school and just come home after that. Well the clock I was watching at work said it 2:30, I looked up to check the time and it was still 2:30 so I looked on my phone and it was 3:10. So I called dad as fast I could and asked him to go pick up Tonio, of course he said yes and then hurried off the phone. Well he let Tonio go to his friends house to play. When I got home I sat down on the sofa for a little break and fell asleep. I woke up to my dad getting Izzy's coat on. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was going to pick up Tonio and take them to Mc Donald's to play and let me take a nap. When they got home he decided to say the night and help with the kids while Jamie was at basketball and so he wouldn't need to drive home and back later on tonight. Oh, I forgot to mention he has been taking Tonio to school so Jamie & Izzy could sleep and Jamie wouldn't have to take Izzy out in the cold while she was sick.
Sorry this is one long paragraph but I am really to tired to care! I just wanted to give a BIG shout out to the Best Papa EVER!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Oh, that is very sweet! It's good he can be around to help. He is a good Papa!