Well I am back to the world of blogging thanks to the help of Tara (who set this up for me) I am going to give this a try. Just to catch everyone up really there isn't much.
Jamie is still working with Mike and what a slave driver he is, he just sent us to St. George for a long weekend of shopping, site seeing, swimming, lounging, and late night girl talk, oh and 3 hours of long hard work. Jamie was so great on our get away he watched T & Izzy so we could shop. We got to see Brigham Young's summer home and that was really interesting but we had to take the condensnd tour because of 3 little brats, do I really need to give any names?
Tonio started second grade last month. He is doing very well. His friend from kindergarten & first grade Trevor is in his class so he was really happy. He has math homework every night and reading. Some nights he will read with Izzy other nights he "needs some peace and quiet" in his room. He loves his little sis but he is always trying to drive her crazy and make scream.
Izzy is 21 months old and is starting her terrible two's. She has a very stubborn personality. I feel like some days all I say is no, stop that and no screaming. She is defanatly everyone in the houses precious. I do like that all I have to do is tell Izzy to give herself a spanky and she will spank herself. She is getting so BIG and even though we have some rough times with her she is a joy and a lot of fun and a Nanny's girl. When Tay went back to NH she would walk around calling Henry and looking for him.
For myself, I am working but now I only work 30 hours a week which is great! I still would rather to not have to work but little by little I will get there. Pretty much the kids keep me busy every night, Jamie works until 8:00 pm 3 nights a week and so it's just me and kids, dinner, homework, and play time so that doesn't leave much time for anything else. I have started to take more craft classed at Heartland Paper and I love those I will post some of my projects soon.
Well that is where we are right now. Hopefully I can post once a week.






5 comments:
Awesome to see you back to the blogging world. This is the only way I ever know what is going on with you all. Looks like you guys had any awesome summer!
Yeah! I'm glad you started this again. I was feeling out of your loop and this should help. Can't wait to see you all in December.
We are glad you are back on! The kids are getting so big, and Izzy is as cute as ever.
I totally know what you mean about blogging, it can be hard to write once a week.
The skin comment was from Ashle & Chris I was signed into a different account.
The kids are getting cutier by the minute. Izzie cracks me up! Love you guys!
Post a Comment