Today was FINALLY WARM and SUNNY. So we took off to Liberty Park for a little picnic (prepared special for us by my dad) and some fun OUTDOORS!

Tonio and I took a ride on the Ferris Wheel. I haven't been over to the ride part in years and it looks like the rides have been the same ones for years and years and years! This was at the end of our day and Izzy had meltdown and couldn't
decided what she wanted to ride so she just wanted to cry!


We went and looked at the
DUCKS and feed them our leftover sandwiches.


These pics are over by the water part that is made to look like the Wasatch Front. The kids had fun jumping on the rock and there are these little bridges you can walk on and Izzy really that was cool.
Of course the kids had to play in the water. We had a cool breeze and the water is FREEZING but they didn't seem to mind!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day and I LOVE izzy's new swimming suit!
They are so cute, even if Izzy was a cry baby.
Post a Comment